Clean Energy Procurement
ENE has worked with our customers to substantially decarbonize their power portfolios since the late 2000’s. Our aggregated transactions are bringing 215 MW and nearly 1 million MWH per year of clean energy to 17 municipal utility customers, and in the next 3 years will bring an additional 142 MW and another 386,000 MWH per year of energy to 19 customers.
While most of our customers do not have a regulatory mandate to green up their portfolios, increasing state and local pressure and interest in doing so has led to increased activity in this area. It started with a run-of-river hydro project and grew to include several onshore wind projects, utility scale solar and innovative shaping of nuclear energy to balance some of the intermittent nature of the solar transactions.
- Utility REC procurement plan development and execution
- End user REC procurement and green product development and execution
- Green RFP management
- PPA development – locational & generation profile price/value determination
- Portfolio analytics reflecting intermittent production to meet 2050 goals and intermediate milestones
- Green energy ratemaking
- Green energy PPA REC management – retire, bank, or sell
< BACK TO THE PROJECT SHOWCASEFirstLight Power Resources Management, LLCSTEVENSON HYDROELECTRIC STATION Monroe, Connecticut FirstLight Power Resources Management, LLC 9.8 MW ~ 30 MM KWH Annually...