< BACK TO ENE JOB POSTINGS
Dealership Outreach & Training Specialist
FULL-TIME | CORPORATE OFFICE
DEPARTMENT(S) | ADMINISTRATIVE
REPORTS TO | MANAGER
FLSA STATUS | NON-EXEMPT
Energy New England is seeking an eager, highly motivated, Dealership Outreach & Training Specialist to join our team. Assist ENE and its partner organizations in implementing dealership outreach and training. Performs outreach activities including dealership engagement, training and events, and stakeholder meetings to promote the adoption of electric and alternative fuel vehicles through raising awareness of and support for dealership programs and incentives.
- Develop targeted outreach strategies and opportunities with new auto dealerships
- Develop targeted outreach strategies and opportunities with used auto dealerships
- Conduct targeted in-person outreach and communications with both new and used dealerships
- Walk dealers through the process of accepting trade-in vehicles for program
- Draft and update content for marketing materials and social media.
- Execute and track targeted quarterly email campaign blasts to our network of dealers
- Complete additional marketing, education and outreach tasks as required in collaboration with Outreach & Marketing Specialist, department management and other EV team staff.
- Conduct in person training and awareness sessions as needed to support program goals
- Participation in quarterly webinars and other online events as needed
- Support development on EV Guide for dealerships (EV sales in state, weather behaviors, local charging practices, etc.)
EVent Planning and Participation
- Participate in planning committee for vehicle display, table and/or ride and drive events
- Attend up to 4 events in person; at least 1 ride and drive event
- Represent incentive programs while creating engagement opportunities at community events.
- Reinforce key outreach messaging and encourages event attendees to take action.
- Create extended outreach opportunities as a result of proper event follow up communications.
- Track event outreach metrics (i.e., event attendance, volume of collateral distributed, number of quality conversations had) for internal/external reporting purposes.
Coordination, Collaboration and Reporting
- Respond to dealership and related customer inquiries within 2 BD
- Participate in regular meetings with partners and stakeholders
- Monthly meetings with public and private partners to discuss coordination and status
- Monthly meetings with private partners to discuss coordination efforts for outreach
- Quarterly meetings with dealership association groups
- Maintain dealership and related customer records the CRM system
- Document and report all time worked by task category for reporting and billing purposes
- Complete and submit monthly reports to partners and supervisor on all outreach efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Studies, Communications, Marketing, Engineering or a similar technology related discipline
- Three (3) years experienced preferred, but recent college graduates also considered
- Electric Vehicle Owner or enthusiast (preferred)
- Office 365; must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and MS Teams
- Self-motivated and an ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Extremely detail-oriented; exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to perform within required deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks, changing priorities and complex assignments
- Ability to work on weekends as needed
- Consent to a CORI background check
Energy New England (ENE) was founded in 1998 to enhance the competitive position of public power entities in response to deregulation and to attain operating efficiencies in energy risk management and retail account management. We are a municipal light plant cooperative established under Chapter 164, Section 47C of the Massachusetts General Laws. Our ownership is made up of light departments in Braintree, Taunton, Concord, Hingham, and Wellesley, Massachusetts.
ENE is the largest wholesale risk management and energy trading organization serving the needs of municipal utilities in the northeast. We currently manage the power supplies of over twenty municipal electric systems serving more than 1100 MW of electric load and more than 550 MW of generation in all six New England states. We advise on and/or conduct more than one billion kilowatt hours in wholesale power transactions and 100-150 million kilowatt hours in retail transactions annually. We also manage up to 250,000 therms of natural gas per day within our customers’ portfolios, as well as up to 5,000 barrels per day of fuel oil.
ENE works with numerous businesses, residents and utilities to help promote the principles of conservation, efficiency, and environmental stewardship, and advances the many benefits available through integrated sustainability planning. The ENE service portfolio encompasses the 4 C’s of sustainability: Conservation, Carbon Mitigation, Commodity Services, and Clean Technologies.
For consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter to Careers@ene.org
We offer a competitive salary, great employee benefits, a generous time off package,
and a great work environment
Energy New England complies with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. This means we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability in any phase of the employment relationship including application for employment, hiring, promotions and/or advancement opportunities, termination, compensation, training and any other conditions or privileges of employment.