Complete our online intake form to start the scheduling process and we’ll email or call you with available appointment times. If you’re unable to complete our intake form, email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-772-4242, and we’ll assist you. When our Energy Advisor visits your home, please provide them with:
- Your concerns (drafty rooms, high bills, old appliances and heating/cooling equipment)
- A 12-month heating fuel usage history from your gas, oil, propane or wood supply company. If you don’t have fuel usage information, please let your Energy Advisor know.
- Full access to your home, including the attic and basement
- A stable ladder (if possible)
The Energy Advisor conducts a walk-through of your home, inputting information into our energy-efficiency software, SnuggPro. When there is a 20-degree temperature difference, your energy advisor will use Flir, thermo-imaging camera, to identify air leaks. Your Energy Advisor will assess and discuss potential energy savings linked to:
- Water heating
- Efficient lighting
- Windows and door weather-stripping
- Window and door replacement
We love your pets, but please secure them during our advisor’s visit.
You’ll receive a Home Energy Assessment Report that analyzes your home’s energy usage, identifies home improvement projects that can lower your energy costs, and links to your MLP’s rebates and incentives. We also have several other resources for your energy usage questions:
- Email us at HEA@ene.org
- Our Recommendations page provides industry expert information about home improvement and weatherization projects.
- Our Products page provides buying guides for lighting, thermostat and weatherization. (We are neither compensated by nor endorse the brands and retailers listed on our products pages.)